Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,746 Posts
I know Jesus Ninja was there but I don't know which 5 was his. Shout out mate

I ended up using a 200sx I have as there is still a rattle on the mx5 I cannot locate
The 200sx was fun and I gave it death all day despite the conditions, and despite a bit of pad wear, it drove home after 50+ laps exactly the same as the trip up.

I was there with Dale (www.bridgetogantry.com) and 4 other cars I booked on a few months ago. I drove 4 of the 5 cars (the 5th was fwd ghey so I didn't bother) and had a cracking day.

A mk2.5 sadly ended up in the wall and plenty of other cars inc a few mx5's were off taking little detours across the grass and gravel. All in all it was a very good fun day with minimal carnage given the amount of people flying off the track

Here is a short bit of on-board with me in the middle of the day.

I also took my mechanic mate as my second driver who hadn't driven anything rwd for about 10 years, let alone around a wet track. Please excuse the colourful language, but him shitting himself all the way around was worth the upload

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLWyZpKvNI&feature=share&list=UUWWHt66cTQPFWuggROyIT9g

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.