Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to find out which wires that go to the gauges are the ones that supply the instrument cluster lights. Its a 1990 eunos and the only bits left of the dash are the dash itself, hazard/lights switch,foglight switch and the instrument cluster. The backlights dont work, everything else on the gauges does though. If i cant find where the break in the wiring is i will wire the lights into a switch or something so at least they work. Just need to find out which wires power them if anyone knows i would really appreciate it

·
Landwomble
920 Posts
I cant seem to find out which wires that go to the gauges are the ones that supply the instrument cluster lights. Its a 1990 eunos and the only bits left of the dash are the dash itself, hazard/lights switch,foglight switch and the instrument cluster. The backlights dont work, everything else on the gauges does though. If i cant find where the break in the wiring is i will wire the lights into a switch or something so at least they work. Just need to find out which wires power them if anyone knows i would really appreciate it
Check the dimmer blank on the right of the steering wheel?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check the dimmer blank on the right of the steering wheel?
[/quote]

There isnt one. Think theres a plug that would go to it, if it were there though. What should i be checking for?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.