Crikey

903 views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  waveydavey 
#1 ·
#4 ·
im meant to be going to egypt in the morning

its not looking good

mat

#11 ·
Its great that you two feel you can come out like this on our forum.

#10 ·
Wow what a fantastic.

If anyone sees a bigger one can they let me know please, i'll have that as a desktop then

#12 ·
Statement on Icelandic volcanic eruption: Monday April 19, 1530
The volcanic eruption has reduced and the volcano is not currently emittingash to altitudes that will affect the UK.Assuming there are no further significant ash emissions we are now looking at acontinuously improving situation.

Based on the latest information from the Met Office, NATS advises that therestrictions currently in place across UK controlled airspace willremain in place until 0700 (local time) tomorrow, Tuesday.

From 0700 (local time) tomorrow, Tuesday, Scottish airspacewill be open, and south to a line between Teesside and Blackpool.Mainland Scottish airports will be open.

This is a dynamic and changing situation and is therefore difficult toforecast beyond 0700 local; however, the latest Met Office advice is that thecontaminated area will continue to move south with the possibility thatrestrictions to airspace above England and Wales, including the London area,may be lifted later tomorrow (Tuesday).

We will continue to monitor Met Office information and review ourarrangements in line with that. We will advise further arrangements atapproximately 2100 (local time), today.

It is now for airports and airlines to decide how best to utilise thisopportunity. Passengers should contact their airlines to find out how this willaffect their travel plans.

#14 ·
I'm meant to fly back today from Portugal.
the next flight I'm booked on is the 30th, that's if everything has got back to normal by then

Paul

#16 ·
I decided to cancel my flight to Austria on monday, and re-scheduled it for an alternative date in September. Ryanair still managed to charge me an additional ?136 - Great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.