Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Still had the camera in the car from the meet the other night so shot a couple of quick pics at Harrogate train station carpark as I was passing. Quite pleased really... like the grungy background... kinda suits the car! Gonna head into Leeds one night next week and shoot a few more.

·
15 years late to the party
673 Posts
Man what's the proper name for that dash? Looks like a really good one! Must make the driving experience feel much nicer!
I like the spoiler, goes with the car, the whole thing just looks mean and purposeful.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Great pics si as usual, and the car looks even better in the flesh!

Btw you didnt take the springs and that headlight adjuster you wanted when you came round, do you want them posting?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man what's the proper name for that dash? Looks like a really good one! Must make the driving experience feel much nicer!
I like the spoiler, goes with the car, the whole thing just looks mean and purposeful.
It's called a Digi Dash and it's made by ETB instruments. Here's the link

http://www.etbinstruments.com/DD2_lite.htm

Mines got the second upgrade added to it.

Also had a brilliant drive up in the dales over the weekend in my other 5... here are just a few pics. Think I actually prefer driving this to the grey one!
Could really thrash it on these roads and work the car hard... great fun! I seriously can't think of a better car for the money that makes you smile as much

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Nice one, about time too

The dash, and the picture of it looks ace! Nice other pics too
maybe a bit more PS work on a few of them to make them stand out a little more would help. Really like the wide under bridge shots too, turn the front wheels round to point the other way and they would be awesome!

I've been wanting to get out for a shoot round Leeds for ages, maybe when the polish is done..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.