Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Dr. Eunos
5,457 Posts
Just stumbled across this `one-off` in PH `for sale` section, then realised the seller had copied my old car `Lightning MxQueen` and even asked for lots of photos of it back in June 2012 what a copy cat, I suppose imitation is the best form of flattery though so best of luck with getting your price TR matey

· Dr. Eunos
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are a few copies about I never said mine was a `one-off` unlike the copy of mine currently for sale, although I don`t really think TR actually `wants` to sell his really! Lol! £2995 bit of a giraffe?

There were quite a few done to quite a few models:

· Registered
956 Posts
Who'd be stupid enough to buy something that looks like that!

· Registered
690 Posts
Yeah Im here! Dr Eunos, didnt copy your car though, would have bought it if you were selling! Oh - and I dont want to sell it either, have 7 cars in the drive and wife made me advertise 2 so I have but at prices they will never sell at - Genius I thought! I love this car, the kids love the car and it looks awesome, everywhere I go people are taking pics.. great fun!

· Registered
690 Posts
Just stumbled across this `one-off` in PH `for sale` section, then realised the seller had copied my old car `Lightning MxQueen` and even asked for lots of photos of it back in June 2012 what a copy cat, I suppose imitation is the best form of flattery though so best of luck with getting your price TR matey
Oh "one off" - kinda see your point! With the Mk2 interior though it's got to be unique!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.