Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I've just solved my problem of condensation ??? I bought a few 500 grm bags of silicon gell and put them on my dash and after the first night no condensation !!! and none since. I bought it on eBay item no 221167928511 worth a try.
Regards Steve.

·
Registered
442 Posts
They look pretty decent, I just bought 25 Litres of cat litter and I'm gonna try and sort something out to get rid of this damp! I'm thinking small tupperware boxes with holes drilled in top with litter inside. If this fails miserably as it most likely will I think I'll give those bags a go.

How long do they last? I assume they'll wear out eventually?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I ordered a pair of tights that I'm going to make some cat litter sausages out of and chuck them all over the place.

Coming home from holiday to a damp, wet-windowed, mouldy seatbelt car isn't pleasant

·
Registered
3 Posts
Found something almost identical to these in Poundland at two for a quid last November. Bought one set, problem solved, so I went back and bought twenty quid's worth. Two of them will do about 3-4 weeks (slightly longer under a decent cover), so haven't been back and don't know if they still have any. Still, worth a look if there's a Poundland near you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.