Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hi folks, I am looking for a complete lock set and key for a 1994, 1.8 Eunos.

I, mistakenly bought another lockset but it is a for a leter car I think as the ignition barrel is different. Mine says Yushinn (??) 21 on it and the one I bought to replace it says Yushinn 17. I need one with the Yushinn 21 on it.

Many thanks

Rossi

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
I think Ron may have some off his scrapper but he's having computer probs at the moment.

MX5Parts have them "on offer" for about ?120 I think, bit steep but a set of tight precise locks would be good...

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think Ron may have some off his scrapper but he's having computer probs at the moment.

MX5Parts have them "on offer" for about ?120 I think, bit steep but a set of tight precise locks would be good...
Which Ron do you mean? Sorry mate I am quite new here.

Rossi

·
Registered
10,318 Posts
i have a lock set, 2 doors/boot/ign.. off a MK1 96....CAn look on friday if its got any writing on it. and will be a lot cheaper that that silly quote. a lot.
bear with me, as new lappy is up and running but wifi box went bang on me aswell,and hardlined finally tonight from 10pm, and busy in court tomorrow(tribunal),and on top of that,missus in hospitaL today...

am working on the cars over the weekend,so if the correct ones can get em all off this weekend

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorted now thanks folks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.