Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, this is my daily driver and toy. had it around 6 months and love it! just getting it ready for summer 2013!

here are a few pics

How I got the car...

fitted lights to the side markers

Book rack, and camping for 2

mine and some friends

and what i've got tucked in the garage waiting for spring... 15x8

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks
I want get it sitting right, so will be sorting out some coilovers and maybe get the arches rolled. Don't want go crazy low because I want keep it drivable, the roads are fairly poor in Norfolk. Would like to get a nice stainless exhaust system, a roll bar although undecided on style. and change some of the interior.

· Registered
320 Posts
Looking good dude, like the wheels was looking at a set like them the other day. Just curious how you did the side markers, mine has no cut outs, did you just drill it out and splice a line off the sidelight?

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well being the big kid I am, I couldn't wait around for the good weather so fitted the new wheels! also fitted a cat back exhaust! brought the exhaust brand new from the U.S. but only after a few days I noticed the centre box baffles had come lose and rattles
! it hangs too low anyway so will have it cut out and straight pipe put in and raised up ready for coilovers.

here is a couple of pictures

Really needs a new rear bumper and remove that fog light and use one of the reverse lights instead. Also desperately needs lows!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.