Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Hi, as in title just wanted to get a rough idea what these would be worth? I'm having a clearout and have a set of the black and grey roadster checkered mats which are in very good condition, slight discolouration on driver's side but no wear/damage, both badges still intact.

I also have 3 BBS 15" alloys which came from an R-Ltd model. There is slight corrosion around the diamond cut edges but it is relatively minor, would be easily restored. No kerb marks but they are missing centre caps, I do have one but it's damaged. I know the 15s are quite rare, what would I expect to get on ebay if I sell them as individuals? I don't have any pics of these or mats but will try to get some tomorrow to give a better idea.

· Super Moderator
22,155 Posts
Trouble with chequered mats is that everyone has them and there is just no market for them so lets say a fiver posted. BBS wheels came with every Golf ever made guess you weigh them in for a few quid.

· Super Moderator
22,155 Posts
PM your pp addy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.