Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Hey everybody,

So as I received a few inquiries on hardtops and other bulky items I am making, I thought that I should try to find a cheaper solution for UK buyers. I discussed with Dan (http://www.Fast5.co.uk) and we decided to partner on this.

Dan will receive the parts in his warehouse and dispatch them all over UK. You will also be able to pick up parts directly from him of course.

Here are the different steps:

1. Group buy organised on Nutz from today 14th of february to 10th of march
  2. Buyers place their orders by paying 50% of the part + local delivery fee (check table below) through paypal: [email protected]
  3. Parts are made and sent via container (45 days production time + 45 days delivery to UK)
  4. Dan arranges unloading and storage of parts in UK, Lytham near Blackpool
  5. People pay the remaining amount to my paypal
  6. Dan send the parts which will be already packed and ready to send out via courier

About prices, you can go on http://www.carbonmiata.com and check the retail prices. Then you will need to add the local UK delivery by Royale Mail which is the following:

777639shippingcost.png

Advantages for you guys:

- No crazy shipping fees (especially on big items)
- No import fees (products will be sent from UK)

Again, you can check the prices on http://www.carbonmiata.com. Make sure to change the currency to GBP on the top right corner of the website.

Let me know if you have any questions. If it falls through and we don't have enough buyers, I will refund all the deposits paid.

Don't forget to calculate 50% of the part(s) price you want to buy and add the shipping fee from this table above. If you buy multiple items, please send me an email and I can recalculate the total.

Example: If you want to get a set of FRP wings, the price will be 150 GBP + 20 GBP delivery instead of 250 GBP shipped usually so you save 80 GBP and you won't get hit by the customs!

When you send the amount, please put your name, address, phone number, the item purchased and your forum name in the paypal transaction details.

Thanks for reading!!!

[email protected]

P.S1: For hardtops, I will provide the acrylic window for free only for this GB. The window won't be fitted though. You will need to get the seals as I don't provide them.

P.S2: I just added the Arios replica bodykit for NA to the website http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_20_116&product_id=111 ===> 390 GBP for the kit + 80 GBP local delivery instead of 650 GBP shipped!

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oups I just modified the hardtops prices as they were not accurate. Here are the different prices (I lowered them for this GB):

Fiberglass Hardtop: 360 GBP

Carbon fiber with fiberglass structure hardtop: 720 GBP

Full carbon fiber hardtop: 960 GBP

These prices are without any fittings. I will offer the acrylic window for free for this GB though. Local delivery will be 99 GBP.

http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_20_108&product_id=105

· Registered
332 Posts
this sounds great :)

· Registered
2,358 Posts
I think so too!!! :D Take your time and make the right choice. This is really a good opportunity to get the parts at an interesting price!

The vented bonnet is not on the website yet but it will be in around 2 weeks so it can still be part of this GB!

Mk1 LED Tail Lights Lotus Elise Style Rear Panel, Big Rear Wing (160cm) and Mk2 Big trunk spoiler will also be available soon. I will post updates in this thread when they are added to the website but they will definitely be finished on time for this GB.

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Mike,

For hoses, I can send them directly to you. It's a small item and it doesn't cost much to ship directly. I don't offer TSI because there are so many options on the market already! :)

I will PM you.

· Registered
2,358 Posts
aw piss, i ordered wide arches from you a few days ago
Oh yeah sorry mate!!! They are already shipped though! Also the shipping is only 30GBP for them so I think that's ok if you can get them 3 months earlier! :D

will be keeping an eye out for the Mk1 LED Tail Lights Lotus Elise Style Rear Panel with great interest!
Yes coming soon!!!

A little bird told me you can make the shorty bumper without the swage line. Is that correct? And is there a picture available of the bumper without the registration plate fitted please?
Yes I am actually doing one without any holes as we speak. No swage line and no sidelights locations. The bumper doesn't have the plate fitted on it! The plate remains on the rear panel with the short bumper!

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the free bump! :D

Just saw the news about the south of UK being flooded (they even talk about it on the chinese news) and it looks bad!!! Good luck for those who are fighting against this awful weather!!!

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quilted interior items are also included. All the products basically! For the quilted items, you are looking at 10 GBP for the local UK shipping.

I got a few orders already so I will udpate the topic with the list once confirmed!

Thanks.

Marc

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.