Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
sorry to jack the thread, but save starting another one,

does anyone know where i can get a carbon bonnet for a mk2?

have google searched and all i can find is mk2's in the USA, and postage for such an item is crazy ?!?!?!

cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

have google searched and all i can find is mk2's in the USA, and postage for such an item is crazy ?!?!?!

cheers
Yeah I'm having the exact same problem, shipping is ???!

Has anyone used the above sites, they seem to be the type of site that only order items when an order has been received -have tried to get in touch but no reply - was really after a well known site which stocks the parts here in the UK?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
im trying at the moment autokonexion seen to have the best us reputation and price bonnet price from the us, but they want $350 shipping + you have to collect from your nearest port so $480+$350 = ?540 with our exchange rate

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
On rare occasions they pop up on ebay, but very rare...not aware of a uk stockists.

I was lucky with an ebay find

·
moon dragon
1,281 Posts

cheers
right now if i can remeber correctly..ilmotorsports is stocking items from this place or will order them in, and mx5parts will get everything from ilmotorsports at the same price.

let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im looking into a group buy at the moment with www.carbenfibrecreations.co.uk ( he said 5 peaople needed to go ahead)but just getting rough prices to see if i would be viable to ask on here
Let us know how you get on - I had the same quote from autokonexion and its really not worth it when you have to more or less double the cost because of shipping

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
im looking into a group buy at the moment with www.carbenfibrecreations.co.uk ( he said 5 peaople needed to go ahead)but just getting rough prices to see if i would be viable to ask on here
Let us know how you get on - I had the same quote from autokonexion and its really not worth it when you have to more or less double the cost because of shipping
[/quote]

he said if we got 5 ppl it would be roughly ?500 dunno if its worth it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.