Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago, burglars broke into and trashed the Bacup Hub, in Bacup near Rossendale. They caused approx £50000 worth of damage and ruined anything they couldn't steal.

The Bacup Hub was bought by a close friend of ours in 2010 and she has invested hundreds of thousands of pounds, as well as blood sweat and tears into this venture in order to make it viable - which it is, but just barely and has been a long battle to get it to there - but above and beyond all that it is a facility for local community events in an area that isn't very well off.

She has CCTV installed at the Hub and has captured CCTV pics of the perpetrators. It's not easy to make them out but one in particular gives a good mugshot.

I know there are Nutzers who live around that area, so if you're local and think you know who was responsible for this, please contact the Police on 101 quoting reference FJ1300019

Read more about this

Daz

·
Registered
607 Posts
All that damage and upset just for a few wraps, unreal, i hope they get them.
M-m

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Makes me so fu**ing angry stuff like this.... I wish people like this could be caught, put on a stand in the middle of the town they live in with a sign explaining what kind of person they are, then when released they can go home to find it in the same state they left their crime scene... Cnuts...

I'm not near, but at least my rant will put this back to the top!

Good luck with finding the worthless pricks and hope the business survives.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Get LOTS of pictures up in the local area, make up a poster and stick it on every streetlight, telegraph pole and shop window for miles around.

Put 'Cash Reward' in large letters and put the local plod and crimestoppers numbers down.

·
Premium Member
17,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's fantastic that they caught them, it's just like Cat to have given them a hefty discount for a sob story and that's how they repay her.

Just hope the courts given them custodial now instead of a slap on the wrist. And make they pay for all the damage and stolen goods.

Daz

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
They may go to jail, but there amatures and will come out proffesionals. It's good to see them caught though, whatever the outcome.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
They may go to jail, but there amatures and will come out proffesionals.
You're an expert at finding a cloud for every silver lining

Daz
[/quote]
It's true though Daz. They will be wearing black reebok classics and bike masks before you know it. Thats the last light coloured jacket that punk will ever steal.

Hopefully we get to see the outcome. Better still, that justice was served.

·
was b0builder
6,487 Posts
I only live round the corner and this was te first I ad heard of this

·
was b0builder
6,487 Posts
That another one in the valley

Sister live in weir on the main road just after the park

·
Premium Member
17,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's been in the Daily Mail so it's national now.

You locals should memorise the faces, so you can punch them as you walk past.

Daz

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.