Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sideways is t'only way!
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a windbreak off ebay... however I think it's missing some bits? I can't see how it fits .... think it may be a bit crap

Here's a pic... can anyone help me out here with what I need and how the hell it fits?

·
Sideways is t'only way!
2,219 Posts
yup there should be brackets and plastic trim on it. Looks like someone pinched those bits!
Ah crap... might email the fella and see if he has them!

Wonder if someone on here may have some spare?

Grrrr wanted to get it fitted today

·
Daddys little soldier!
1,712 Posts
He's probably removed them to fit it with a roll bar. It's what I was doing yesterday. Can send post a pic of the bits you need if you want. See if it makes it any easier for you.

There should be two right angled brackets with bolts fitted to them that fit through the two holes on the ends of the bit you have. Then they fit with nuts on the front which are covered by plastic trim to make it lok tidy.

·
Sideways is t'only way!
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's probably removed them to fit it with a roll bar. It's what I was doing yesterday. Can send post a pic of the bits you need if you want. See if it makes it any easier for you.

There should be two right angled brackets with bolts fitted to them that fit through the two holes on the ends of the bit you have. Then they fit with nuts on the front which are covered by plastic trim to make it lok tidy.
Yer if you could post some pics might be useful...

Thanks

·
Sideways is t'only way!
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers.. mite be able to make some sort of bracket up maybe.. ah well good job I didn't pay that much for it

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
Here is a pic of the bracket (ignore the wires), it is held from the front by 2 nuts that are covered by a plastic trim pad (see 2nd pic). Hope it was really cheap.

(still for sale
)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts