Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Nutz Oldie
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my twin 3yr old boys have Nintendo DSis and a few games they love, like

Dora The Explorer
Peppa Pig
Ben 10
Spongebob etc

Do your kids have any favourites I should consider for my little bairns

Cheers

·
Registered
513 Posts
My 5 year old likes Mario Kart, Nintendogs, Viva Pinate and a cheap Fireman game we picked up from the bargain bucket in Morrisons. Tried Animal Crossing but there's a bit too much reading involved so that's been put away for a while.

·
Diesel Pwr FTW!!!111
0 Posts
marioKart, nothing else matters

·
Registered
513 Posts
Just had a look around for it and it's Sam Power Firefighter.

Had a flick through some of his others, Rhythm Paradise was really difficult. Looked fun, one of these games where you've got to tap the stylus at the right time, but it's fiendishly difficult. Ollie actually beat my wife and got to the second level, I managed a whole 4. Carnival Games was ok for ten minutes and then got discarded.

Does the DSI play the old Gameboy Advance games? I picked up Franklin the Turtle, Excitebike and Super Mario Bros 3 for pennies and he plays those regularly, with them being older (particularly Excitebike and Mario 3 as they're from the NES originally) they're a little bit simpler to play but still keep them entertained.

·
Nutz Oldie
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Penfold, I'll have a look at the GBA games. I'll download a couple and try them. Cheers.

They love Mario Karts, especially on the Wii!!

·
Ry
674 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts