Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G489 FVW (I think), red import mk1, white wheels, attractive-ish female driving heading north on the A34 towards oxford yesterday afternoon.

1) you have a sidelight out on the passenger side
2) if you spent more time looking at the road instead of texting you might realise point 1

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well there's someone called Katy who posted in the topic about the Bracknell meet, and in her avatar there is a red 5 wearing that very numberplate...
that is some weapons grade stalking right there!

it would appear from the blog she is aware of her faulty sidelight, crisis averted!

·
Registered
559 Posts
well there's someone called Katy who posted in the topic about the Bracknell meet, and in her avatar there is a red 5 wearing that very numberplate...
that is some weapons grade stalking right there!

it would appear from the blog she is aware of her faulty sidelight, crisis averted!
[/quote]

I'm just observant (I blame my job) - stalking is the chap that spotted the blog and went through it looking for pics

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm good with Friday afternoons, sometimes Thursdays or Sunday evenings, can't stop to chat though cause I'll be balls deep in my 340 mile commute to work and back.

·
We Got Goodwood Style
2,950 Posts
Yea that's Katy....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.