Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

Are All Chryslers Driven By D*ckheads?

3K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  Dr Eunos 
#1 ·
Was driving home from work today, following a co-worker... I took the turn left as i was going Northbound as he headed East to Portsmouth and as I then pulled into the left lane some dick in a great big Chrysler 300C came right up behind me and sat on my arse with his bright great big f*cking xenon HID's right in my face so can't see.

When there was a break in the left lane I merged left to let him overtake and he does, i looked over to see what kind of person it was (expecting old man, as you do) but oh no. It was some early 30's guy, wearing hipster glasses, chewing gum and wearing what looked like the top half of a suit. What made it even better, was that he was looking right back at me with his fist slightly curled and rocking it back and forth calling me a wanker.

Why people do this, i do not know

I then decided to take advantage of my newfound power and torque from my remap last night, downshifted and just left him there. Oh, and come on, i couldn't resist but just after i pulled in front of him i had to show the finger through my rear window... That's acceptable right? 0_o

Didn't see him after that! Surprised how well a 5 can pull on a motorway after a MS install and a proper map

If i see him again on a country road he'll be going off into the trees if he even considered trying to keep up

See less See more
#4 ·
Yep, 300C drivers tend to be wanna be gangsters. Most of them surprisingly small in such a big wanky yank tank.

Right up there with militant, Chelsea tractor drivers IMHO.

Must Not Climb Up On Soapbox!!!!!

#7 ·
Range rovers are fun to take the proverbial out of too - a:)

#14 ·
spooky coincidence .

Just got into my car after filling with petrol and a 300c drove past and pulled in front of me about 6' from pump meaning i couldnt get past it! Old dear got out and stared at me and i called out she' d blocked me in . She said she wouldnt be long filling up! Told her politely i need to go and she needs to move . The look of disgust on her face! She moved i drove past to her mouthing off but i gave her a smile, wave and a blast of noise from my exhaust!

Jimmy, please dont

#16 ·
Time to throw my hat in the ring because I've got a Eunos and 300 CRD.

sounds like you just came up against a Knob Head James.

I have the 300 CRD for work and most of the time its just motorway, Comfort, Power and as far as Im concerned one of the best looking cars on the road. if you disagree, tough you can kiss my Gangsta ass Mo Fo. Plus it was cheap, hasnt let me down yet (fingers crossed), and if you havnt driven one give it a go its an experience.

Im always nice to 5 drivers when im in the 300. Audi and BMW drivers though its a different matter. If anyone in a 5 gets a black 300 CRD slowing down to check them out it could be me

As to the Eunos I started to write about it here but its getting too long so Im going to put it in the Readers Rides section.

#19 ·
300C is one of the most aggressive looking cars ever made, and as such appeals mainly to short men with small man syndrome, who have no driving soul. I generalise, so don't take it personally. If it were a great car, people would know it was a bargain and buy them.

PT cruiser on the other hand appeals to women who see it as a Picasso with a style statement.

They are half right. The Picasso is shit, and women with no soul buy them, because they looked a bit different. The PT takes different and replaces it with mickey mouse.

A few years back I rented a car from Chicago airport for 2 weeks, and we got an auto V6 PT cruiser in cream, to attend a family wedding in Ohio.

All I can say is that ALL the women, loved it, and all the blokes Knew instinctively it was shit. Even the American blokes, who are usually well aware that their nation's automotive offerings are the piss take of the world, but will defend their god given right to build shit cars, and carry guns and try and force both of them on the rest of the world, but in this case, as one, they said "that is shit". The dash was a silver painted plastic, which reflected the summer sun into your eyes. The switches, were Clunky and crude, and often ergonically ill judged in size shape and positioning. The handling was dire, the brakes adequate, the auto box rough.

To top it all. We went to the airport in a mk3 astra, and all our luggage fitted the boot. Not so the PT cruiser. We travelled 6 hours with a suitcase in the middle of the rear seat. Which stopped the kids fighting.

The ironic thing is that my dad rented a subaru legacy V6 built near Indianapolis and they'd managed to fuck that up too.

#21 ·
Just another cock head on the road by the sounds of it, mainly BMW's and Audi's i find are driven by Wankers, not all of them just the majority.

I hate tailgaters! Should of given him a brake check or slowed down so he goes for the overtake and then speed up so he cant get passed.... gets em right pissed every time mwuhahahaaa!

#23 ·
"Expecting an old man, as you do" ....... Well, JamesD, speaking as a really old man (shoot, when I was born we had only just started scrapping with Hitler!!!), I have to say that, for me, your post succeeded more in bringing out from under their stones the wankers who drive MX5s than mocking those other self-abusers who happen to prefer alternative vehicles. If you seriously believe that you can read driver character from vehicle choice then you place yourself squarely within the ranks of the old 'eugenics' nutters.
This contributer rides a Honda CBR import (which will give many MX5s a run for their money) and is currently looking for an MX5 Euphonic to purchase. So, what does that make me? A victim of stunted development? Mourning for a lost youth? Someone who refuses to conform to stereotype?From your possession of Delphic wisdom, pray tell!!
Oh, and I should have mentioned that, due to circumstances beyond my control ( I was given it free and gratis) my current motor is a sad yet functioning Rover!!), but I don't wear a cheesecutter and string-backed gloves when driving it!! Yet!!
Keep up the good PR work!!

#24 ·
If you seriously believe that you can read driver character from vehicle choice then you place yourself squarely within the ranks of the old 'eugenics' nutters.
Ah, i didn't have a problem with his car, as such. I had an issue with the fact that he had really bright headlights which meant i couldn't see, and the fact that when he pulled up next to me he was gesturing to me!

Oh, and as much as i hate rovers, they annoyingly can work for a long time if well maintained...

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
I very strongly disagree the comment highlighted by JamesD in the above post.
I can prove scientifically that Vauxhall Zafira drivers, for example are typically total twats

#29 ·
I think what JamesD was commenting on is not that all 300c drivers are idiotic inbred cockholes with no taste in cars, merely that statistically based on his observations the one's that he has encountered on the road have been idiotic inbred cockholes. Due to the fact he is merely presenting an observed statistic to determine it's accuracy across a wider field of study it's a bit harsh to criticise him.
(although I will agree it's a lot of fun)

If you do wish to criticise him I'd suggest that it be for his hair instead, because personally I think it looks rather silly. But maybe I'm jealous that he has hair and I don't...

Generally I've found no statistical correlation between a type of car or driver recently and although I previously held opinions regarding this I'm lately not seeing the evidence to sustain a continued opinion. What I am seeing though is if it's on foreign plates (car, coach, jumbo jet, doesn't matter) then chance dictates they are a jizz swilling overused seminal fluid receptacle of the highest order and if one more decides to cut me up, ignore proper give way rules, or fail at lane discipline, then unless their goal whilst on our shores was to have an angry Englishmen set light to their head, they're going to have a bad time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.