Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Can someone photoshop Johnny-fives spoiler and change the colour of the wheels to yellow please. and also another with green wheels. Also my girlfriend thinks i should have illuminous orange centre caps and even possibly the whole wheel. Please could someone try photoshop that too please.

Thanks

·
Are YOU a Help Vampire?
6,177 Posts
hey matey, sorry to go off subject, but are your mirrors these :- mirrors
i've been looking at them for a while, and wanted to know what they looked like on car. if they are then they look good

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks
I really do like that look actually. I think the spoiler looks good on it too.
The wheels look good too. Will a spray can tint the side repeaters fine? and the door handles? or do i need some special type of paint. Looks really racey which i like!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yup pretty sure those mirrors are the exact ones. Its a straight swap. I have been contemplating going for the carbon fibre racing mirrors at some point too.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Not sure about what kinda paint to use to be honest... sure someone on here will tho. I'd buy some black crystal side repeaters.. pretty cheap. Mine had black paint on (looked naff) so bought some of these to replace them.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i'll go on mx5parts and pick them up from there. I must admit from what ever angle pic of your car it always somehow still looks great! will be in my top 3 in 5s i would want.

·
Are YOU a Help Vampire?
6,177 Posts
yup pretty sure those mirrors are the exact ones. Its a straight swap. I have been contemplating going for the carbon fibre racing mirrors at some point too.
Thanks matey, looks good, sooo tempted, just got to decide wether to get them, or some black torpedos like:-these

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
YetiDragon forget those mirrors from eBay and get them from here3rd ones down - ?10 cheaper!!!!!

P that spoiler looks spot on mate!!

·
Are YOU a Help Vampire?
6,177 Posts
Thanks for the heads up
but i bought them from there last night
wish i'd ordered them earlier now though, colda spent the bank holiday driving round with new mirrors

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha. Make sure you postition it all right before you put on as you can either put it forward or back. The left morror is also quite hard to use. So there will be more looking over your shoulder.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts