Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Most of these events involve being big and tall which leaves short skinny buggers like me doing the relay or football which involves that dirty word running

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Sweeny and his partner Sam ( not sure if Sam is coming) are both runners...they do that shit for giggles! If that's any help :D

·
watch this...
4,290 Posts
Ok sounds fine but qualifying is 11-3

Also I always get the extra extra hot peri peri when I'm at nandos so would happily do that :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
I have stuff to do so am not going to add changing the list to that I have 2 printed copies and a pen that will have to do when I arrive, and really the only thing that is important is that whomever the drummer on dragon boats is knows the beat to 7 nation army and drums it out.

·
watch this...
4,290 Posts
I have stuff to do so am not going to add changing the list to that I have 2 printed copies and a pen that will have to do when I arrive, and really the only thing that is important is that whomever the drummer on dragon boats is knows the beat to 7 nation army and drums it out.
True, I'll pm you my number as I'm not there till tomorrow. I'll aim to be with you guys for 11 then

James

121 - 129 of 129 Posts