Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Okay I run very long days so umm the update tomorrow has come 15 days after the normal tomorrow.

I will place people and shift people so everyone gets a go at something and we can bash out any details over a few beers on the first night.

If anyone has not already stated a preference of activity please do so as although choice is somewhat limited I am sure someone doing more than one activity won't mind stepping aside so that everyone that wants to have a go can.

sCoorted I may request that I bump you off a couple activities as you got in first your down on a lot of them.

Also apologies for the delay in the update!

·
Yarr I be the Cap'n
7,400 Posts
humpety bump

thanks for the update mr sidewayslide! looks like we have almost got all the people we need :D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I would love to try karting, dragonboat, and just about everything except football. Dave will do anything..he's good at lifting heavy stuff and eating obv :D

·
Are YOU a Help Vampire?
6,177 Posts
we still needing people for stuff?

I'm up for stuff, and I'll be PMing the whole JAE list in a sec with updates so can pimp this thread then :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
I am just updating everything Mr Yeti sir. We are actually overfull, I have a few people available but not in anything at present I will send out a couple pm's to see what they want to do. although I believe the theory is we will all be abound to cheer on our teams so pimp away!!

Also that you to designforlife and hooligan for attempting to get my attention for the hot wings comp, were either of you nominating yourselves?

·
Drifts in Flip Flops yo!!!!
1,942 Posts
Also that you to designforlife and hooligan for attempting to get my attention for the hot wings comp, were either of you nominating yourselves?
I'd of done it, and done real well, but alas there is no veggie option :(

Gutted.

81 - 100 of 129 Posts