Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
A woman whos RS4 was stolen the other day has been given a warning by the police by posting she hopes the thieves "wrap themselves around a lampost" on facebook.......

full story below.

http://www.dailyreco...its-out-1525135

In the past year there has been a spate of theifts of higher end german cars, its posted all over facebook by the theives yet the police dont do anything....... i love this country sometimes

·
Oh, hai!
4,970 Posts
Hey guys, remember what I said about freedom of expression and allowing "offensive" comments to be silenced being the thin end of a very thick and shitty wedge? Well, this is the result. A woman, who's car is stolen, is visited by the Police for "offensive comments" because she posted on Facebook that she hopes the thieves stack her car and hurt themselves.

Utterly, utterly fucking ridiculous. And people out there want to keep things like this happening, all so that some fragile egos and/or feelings can be protected? Fuck off.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Absofuckinglutely ridiculous. No doubt I'd have got 6 months if it was my car that had been stolen, as I don't think I'd have been as diplomatic as she was.

Meanwhile, these scum would get a 2 week suspended sentence and a slap on the wrist...

#Despair

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
About right for the police these days, i've had my cars (not my 5 though) vandalized and hit and the police do nothing but send you a sorry you were the victim of crime letter.I was once even shot at on my way home from work by some nob with an air rifle the pellet hole nearly went through the outer skin of the passenger door, i told the police were it happened (which was in a small field next to a farm on a rural bit of road) but they didn't even come to look at the car, if it was a foot higher it would have gone through the glass and had the potential to hit me but when i told them this they didn't seem interested .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.