Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems stupid to create a thread for this but online I can only find them with the latches and I don't wanna buy the latches so I was just seeing if someone had one lying around that they might wanna throw my way for a few quid? It's the torx bolt that holds the latch plate onto the pillar above the windscreen. For some reason I just have one missing in my car.
Cheers

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
I can leave one out for you to collect if your local. You can just have it.

Autolink are making nothing. It seems a lot for a bolt, but someone needs paying to find a car, tow it in, remove the spare, answer your call. Process your payment. Deal with the postman which is probably an account. All of which needs recording to pay tax&vat. On a site that needs providing and unkeep such as heating. Such an organisation can't do much for £4.40 They may of lost 20p just taking your 30 second stock check call.

I can't post it for similar concerns.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Lancashire but I'm on an iphone so it doesn't show me any locations. Fair play I suppose I was just surprised as we send stuff like that out at work everyday and charge 1 quid and make money off it so I was a bit taken a back

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.