1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts

Mark

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts
I've spent the evening sorting and processing the 450+ photos I have taken and watching Lightroom hammer 11 shades of fuck out of my processor whilst it exports 393 of them to JPEG. I was going to upload them tonight but at 2.27GB, it'll take all night. I'll take them in to work tomorrow and abuse the stupendously fast connection I have there instead.

In the meantime, here's a handful that I did upload to give you a taster of what I've taken...

The rest will be posted tomorrow!

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts
Entirely up to you, really. My favourite one of your car is this one, which has had the shit kicked out of it in Lightroom...

I have got a few more but didn't include them as I wasn't happy with the photo and lighting.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
So many great pictures there Monkfish

Will PM later - once I've had a chance to look at them all

I would like to send a couple to Daz for next years calendar (if i'm not already too late
)

Do you have any preference as to which pictures you think we should submit?
This was my next question
I'm needing a few to send in to Daz as well, what do you think are the best ones of mine, i've got a few favourites but would like a pro's opinion

Many thanks for taking time out to shoot some of mine

Dave

·
Oh, hai!
5,001 Posts

·
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fl
2,310 Posts
Great photos!!!

Whos is the mega slammed red one, me like.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Entirely up to you, really. My favourite one of your car is this one, which has had the shit kicked out of it in Lightroom...

I have got a few more but didn't include them as I wasn't happy with the photo and lighting.
Please could you send an original copy of this photo to Daz and to my e-mail address [email protected]

Once again thanks for taking so many great photo's

Cheers

Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts