Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

230mm front carrier clips??

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  guitaristanime 
#1 ·
It would appear that there is a gap in the market and no one sells the metal clips that go in the carriers for the smaller mk1 1.6 front brakes

I am referring to these things:

Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Composite material

Do I need to worry? I am doing Donington next week, hadn't really given it a thought before now... is this enough a problem that I should think about upgrading to the next sized caliper so that I can fill that gap between the pad and carrier?

See less See more
#9 ·
ooo so you did book in the end. There's a good few of us going by the sound of it. I'll be in the black NBFL, come say hi.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Reactions: RemoteFX
#7 ·
If they dont fit, before donny(everyones coming on the 12th? Ive seen another day some 5's are going to on the 11th so just checking) I can stop by my scrappy to see if they have any carriers i can bring up for you?

I will be heading up the day before (11th) and staying in ashby de la zouch. @TommyRun are you still planning to come up from hove?

#12 ·
Looks pretty clean.

As long as it's dry the temp shouldn't matter, lol.

#13 ·
Looks pretty clean.

As long as it's dry the temp shouldn't matter, lol.
Hehehe she was not clean after driving 150miles north with the gritters out! Judging by the roads in Ashby the temp might be an issue, lots of 'accidental sliding' this eve haha

YOU WONT FUCKING BELIEVE IT, THE ONE DAY I LEAVE SUSSEX WE HAVE SNOW EVERYWHERE FOOOK.

Anyways the car is cleaned and ready to hoon all day! I believe tommy should be arriving in the area any minute now.

#14 ·
Nice. Im really worried about the drive, iv AR1s on the car still

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.