Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

2010 MX5 NC MK3.5 Sport Tech - Stormy Blue - 68.6k - full Mazda SH - £6995 ONO

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  fivealive 
#1 ·
My car is up for sale again - listing is on pistonheads also - https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12613216 12
2010 MAZDA MX-5 (NC) Mk3.5 ROADSTER SPORT TECH 2010
Hello and welcome to my auction for my 2010 Mx5.
I have owned this car since October 2020 and is my 6th Mx5.
I have been a Member of the MX5 Owners Club since 2005 and have owned 5 Mk1 MX5’s and this one.
Genuine reasons for sale - After I had purchased this, I decided to do the Rocketeer conversion of my Eunos, which is almost finished. We are also in the process of moving house, and what with no driveway and three children I can’t keep both MX5’s, so this one sadly has to go.
Spec on top of standard:
  • Heated Seats
  • Bose Stereo
  • Cruise Control
  • PRHT Electric Roof
Good Points:
  • Full Mazda Service history
  • MOT until October 2022
  • Meister R suspension upgrade 6000 miles ago
  • Wheel alignment at WIM 6000 miles ago.
  • Recently replaced front and rear badges for Genuine Mazda items as the old ones were looking a bit dull.
Not so good points:
  • You could not make it up - my future Father in Law and the postman all knocked in to my car in the same week. I’ve tried to highlight the areas in the photos.
  • One of the headlight lenses is a bit misty, so either needs ‘scraping’ or replacing if it bothers you.Obviously it isn’t making any noticeable different to the headlights as this would have been highlighted in the recent MOT.
  • Brake Pads need replacing at the rear soon; I was going to do it myself as I planned on keeping this for a long while to come, but with the house move i’m going to sell it as is.
Recent Service History:
20/10/2021 - 144 Month Service as Per Mazda schedule - Donalds Mazda, Peterborough.
  • Vehicle Health Check
  • MOT
£307.01
19/10/2020 - Basic Service included with car purchase - Kiteley Motors
  • 4 New Tyres
27/02/2020 - MKG3000 Mazda - 120000/120 months service
-Body Inspection
I may be interested in some sort of part exchange, it needs to have four seats. Ideally i’m on the lookout for an R53 JCW Cooper S

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle registration plate Tire

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Font Material property Rectangle Paper Transparency

Font Paper Paper product Document Menu

Font Tints and shades Document Paper Paper product

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Road surface Asphalt

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Speedometer Plant Odometer Car Tachometer
Speedometer Plant Odometer Car Tachometer
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Plant Land vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Road surface Asphalt

Tire Wheel Car Plant Land vehicle

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.