Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
WEcar, BP4W BPZE swapped, megasquirted, cammed, 6speed, torsen, coilovers, sway bars, stiffened... just for fun!
Rs Ltd, with stock springs and shocks, up rated anti roll bars<br />Il Motorsport suspension bushes and diff bushes. Mk2.5 block with skimmed and ported Mk2 head, Piper 285 cams, ATI superdamper,Lightened stock flywheel, Helix Group N clutch, Danst GSXR I
My fourth foray into the world of the&#39;5&#39;. Let&#39;s see where we go now... Zoom Zoom.
My third, glutton for punishment&#33; Drives like new and goes pretty quick too&#33;
NameDescriptionCost PriceInstall PriceRatingSidemount plate?1.00?0.006 / 10EcuTekSkuzzle Remap?0.00?0.0010 / 10
Bought as a shell, and built the rest up from my previous donor car.<br />Originally a red 1.6 Eunos imported from japan in 1998.<br />Now a 1.8 out of my previous UK spec car. Previous owner sprayed whole car in Porsche Mexico Blue.<br /><br />Build thre
Hole in sill from purchase resolved, stilt shocks off and Bilsteins on along with a Torsen LSD and front upper, gearbox and rear lower braces, Sparco wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport 3s.
Pretty much rust free, needs a respray and a turbo&#33; will be OEM++++. No silly mods or track warrior for me because im not 12 and i get scared if i drive too fast&#33;
Original BBR Turbo ,originally White now VW Metallic green, soon to be restored and repainted white.Needs refurb but not too rusty.Has most of the original bits excluding the Rays?? wheels
Again an Jap Import (yes jap import) Mk1 Mondeo 2.5 Ghia, assembled in Germany exported new to Japan.Very low mileage only76k kms (40k miles).I bought from original Japanese lady who owed it from new and ended up marrying Irish lad and moving to Ireland W
Really clean import V spec with only 66k kms on it.Needs light tidy up but real keeper &#33;
Mk2 Ecsort 2 door ,formelly Aussie Import , really rust free , now Zetec 2.0 with type 9 box, alloy rad, rear Panhard rods and Torsion arms, yet to be repainted and finished
Mk1 Eunos 1.6, now 1.8 VVT with 6 speed box ,Torsen 3.9 LSD, Big brake set upo.Fast 5 rad, TRLane bar, Mazdaspeed drivers seat,Koni adjustables
Going for a retro look with my wee Eunos.<br />Imported into UK in 2015 and i&#39;ve been upgrading bits ever since.
&quot;Giselle&quot;<br />My Dad&#39;s pride and joy and now in my care - incidentally, her purchase price was £80/- in 1968.<br />After spending the War building tanks and aeroplane components, MG hastily reworked the pre-War TA/TB into the TC, and rushed
Project car for weekend fun repairing and modifying.<br />Intended for trackdays, spirited weekend drives, autosolo and maybe some sprints in the future - ultimately boosting later on.
&quot;Little Blue&quot;<br />A bit scruffy and with the odd knock and ding, Little Blue is gradually transmogrifying into a road-going track car. She&#39;s on a strict diet, with added orange.....<br />Mechanically sound, despite the best efforts of rotte
Mk.1 Harvard &quot;Mitzi&quot;<br />Mitzi&#39;s in very nice condition overall, although the paintwork is starting to need a bit of attention&#33;<br />The interior is nicely patinated and boasts a rather splendid Nardi wood rim steering wheel.<br />Mecha
After selling my last one and deeply regretting it i have bought another one :)
NameDescriptionCost PriceInstall PriceRatingLowering CoilsDown 30mm on WiM lowering coils?0.00?0.009 / 10Painted WheelsStandard wheels, painted gloss black?0.00?0.0010 / 10Lightweight Flywheel?0.00?0.009 / 10Blink Motorsport Optimized Re-Map Power Package4-2-1 Manifold and remap?1200.00?0.009 / 10
Imported in 2009.<br /><br />6 speed box with 3.9 Torsen T2. Used for Lane Rallying here in Ireland. <br /><br />Mods:<br />• Dual-Caliper Hydraulic Handbrake<br />• Sparco Sprint V Seats<br />• Sabelt 6 point Harnesses<br />• Sump and Diff Guard<br />• D
<br />Last one had the Reg &quot;R33 GTR&quot; .... cool&#33;
Boo, the Track Car Project
Really good condition import, hardly used. Have had the car for over 6 years and it&#39;s been brilliant. Got lots of work planned but interior comes first.
Purchased as a project as she needs a bit of work. She&#39;s been in the UK for 17 years now and needs some metalwork and a respray. She used to belong to furtive from the forums.