New Members - Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 140 - Newbies! Introduce yourselves here - MX5Nutz Forum - Page 140

These ads only show for users who are not registered or logged in

Photo

New Members - Introduce Yourself Here!

• Please log in to reply
2783 replies to this topic

#2781 peter841226

peter841226

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 02:26 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, I had for 2 year an mk 2.5 1.6 Open Air which I just sold. Now I'm searching for either an mk3.5 or a mk2.5 1.9 liter to chase the fun .

I believe in that how the car came out from the factory it should also be kept in the same way, so no mods on my cars :lol:

#2782 Bambam24

Bambam24

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 02:05 AM

Hey I'm new here I've got a standard 1995 1.8 import and I've got a power steering problem and was wondering do the 1.6 racks fit or would it have to be a 1.8?? And one of the pipes has a split in it I think its the return pipe.... Look forward to getting to know you guys and girls

#2783 Zed.

Zed.

layabout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:51 AM

1995 1.8 import and I've got a power steering problem and was wondering do the 1.6 racks fit or would it have to be a 1.8??

for steering components just remember mk1 fits mk1, mk2 fits mk2 :thumb-up: 

if its the cooler pipe then try a temp fix of rubber hose & jubilee-clips, the cooler is on the return line so no pressure just flow to the reservoir :yes: 

Rich.

50 Shades of Silver. '91 NA6CE, Not a show car :driving: 
Ohlins dampers, COP conversion, 4.778:1 & more ideas than time :yes:
Bodger :ph34r:

https://mighty5s.com...silver-na-eunos

#2784 TurboBones

TurboBones

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 AM

Hello all another newbie to the forum! I'm new to the MX-5 and wished I got involved earlier! Owned a '99 NB with a turbo conversion for about 4 months, bought as a basic turbo setup so it's got plenty of potential to play with. Look forward to chatting with you all at some point.

Steve (Bones) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users