Faq Section Refresh - Tidier, Updated And Awesome... - Requests - MX5Nutz Forum

These ads only show for users who are not registered or logged in

Faq Section Refresh - Tidier, Updated And Awesome...

• Please log in to reply
-1 reply to this topic

#1 Monkfish

Monkfish

Oh, hai!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5001 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

FAQ Section Refresh - Tidier, updated and awesome

Right then Ladies and Ladies, I've tasked myself with getting the Nutz FAQ section sorted out, which entails making sure everything is up-to-date, easy to find, easy to follow and, importantly, accurate. It'll take a little while but we'll get there. Eventually I hope this section will be populated with many awesome guides and will be the go-to place in the UK for guides and information about everything MX-5.

Crucially though, a FAQ section isn't much of a FAQ section if there's no content in it and that's where you come in. I need your help to make it happen, be it commenting on an existing guide, posting pictures/outlines of work you've done for someone else to convert into a guide or simply submitting your own.

Over the coming days and weeks (maybe months :lol:) you'll see stuff happen and a variety of stickies go up. Please take the time to read them.

If you have any questions, suggestions or whatever, just reply to this topic.

Replies to this post welcome. Except from EdCase, because he still hasn't got a fucking clue what is going on. Or Yetidragon, because he brought whiskey to JAE and got me shitfaced. The wanker. JAE 2012: Fucking loved it.

Scissors Inside v2.0 now available!

"Project Fagwagon" - Yuki the Eunos (dead)  - "Project Taildragger" - The MX-5 trailer (also dead) 

#2 guitarjon

guitarjon

Spends way too much time on Nutz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

Hi Monkfish,

I have made a couple of guides in the requests section regarding mk3s. Just wondered if I need to do any specific like PM you to have them pinned in the relevent section? Apologies if you running out of time to get stuff done. I understand we all have time outside of nutz lol. PM me if you prefer.

Cheers
Jon

#3 Monkfish

Monkfish

Oh, hai!

• Moderators
  • 5001 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the write-ups! PMing me isn't necessary as I keep an eye on this section. I like to leave new guides in the Requests section for a short while in case anyone has any further input or comments to make on it, which is why your new ones are still there. If nothing is forthcoming then I move the topics to their relevant sections.

For your guides, I think splitting the Mk3 bumper removal and light de-tango into two separate topics would be a good idea given that the bumper has to come off for more than one job. Other than that, and a few typos I've spotted (and pending any comments), they look good to go! I'll sort them out shortly.

Replies to this post welcome. Except from EdCase, because he still hasn't got a fucking clue what is going on. Or Yetidragon, because he brought whiskey to JAE and got me shitfaced. The wanker. JAE 2012: Fucking loved it.

"Project Fagwagon" - Yuki the Eunos (dead)  - "Project Taildragger" - The MX-5 trailer (also dead) 

#4 guitarjon

guitarjon

• Members
  • 10170 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Cool, are you happy to split them up/sort typos or would you rather me do it? Just bit pushed for time but your right it needs sorting properly. I was going to re- read it all before i posted but again, rushed for time and relied on the red squiggly line in word which isn't fool proof.

#5 guitarjon

guitarjon

• Members
  • 10170 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

PS. I did wonder about splitting them up half way through doing it.

#6 Monkfish

Monkfish

Oh, hai!

• Moderators
  • 5001 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Split and tidied. :thumb-up:

EDIT: Although I've somehow ballsed up and lost the after picture with everything fitted. Can you post it again (and possibly with a before picture)? Ta.

#7 mastershake

mastershake

Made a start

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:55 PM

This would be helpful. I'm new to this site and it seems overwhelming and confusing to navigate at first. Plus there's loads of old posts like classified s that aren't relevant but are still up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users