Hi one and all. I've just joined this forum in the hope of gleaning valuable information.
I have searched what I can on the forums and can't see a previous thread on this subject.
I have a 2010 (NC) Sport Tech that has a fuel indication problem, in as much as it won't indicate full, (when it is). I don't know if it's accuate below approx 1/4 indicated because I don't fancy the embarrassment of running out of motion lotion. That's enough rambling and back story.
1. Is there any way to check the gauge whilst it's still installed?
2. IF, it's the sender unit.. Can anyone point me in the right direction to access it?
3. Is there a how to guide anywhere?
4. Can the sender be split from the pump assembly?
5. Is it advisable to replace the whole thing should it prove to be the sender unit?
6. Will someone recommend a workshop/factory manual/s and if available for this car, where would I acquire/buy one?
Thanks and I look forward to the response.