3 replies to this topic

#1 BenW92

BenW92

Made a start

• New Members +
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:50 AM

Definitely needed to post something here about my experience earlier this week with Skuzzle Motorsport all the way down in the hills of Winchester.

I own an NC 2.0 Sport which had a Moss Cobalt S/S Backbox and... well... other than ICE bits, nothing else away from the norm. 

I decided it was time for some more power, noise, better feel and better handling so I settled on the Fast Road package (4-1 IL Manifold, Skuzzle Intake, ECUTek Remap and Dyno).

Dropped my NC off around 9:45am, received a call at around 3pm to update me on the fact that the MeisterR ZetaCRDs had not arrived. I was expecting to need to leave it there another day or take it back a later date... instead I was told Nick had gone for a trip from Winchester to Essex to pickup the coilovers himself and bring them back for them to be installed, the car tuned and then dyno'd.

Went to pickup the car and (to my surprise) was told that the car had managed 201 hp at the fly which is a good 10 higher than expected (she even made it onto Facebook). The car feels, pulls and sounds fantastic... it has completely transformed.

A big thank you to Skuzzle for the fitment and tuning, an even bigger thank you to Nick for the extra service and effort put in to get the coilovers.

I would definitely recommend to anyone in the south looking for work to be completed!

#2 Megatonks

Megatonks

Nutz regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 05:36 PM

Bloody hell, that's a 2 hour journey according to google? Fair play!

#3 corders

corders

Yarr I be the Cap'n

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7365 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 06:23 PM

Well worth the journey for what he can do with a mk3

I did 6 hours to Fat Fender :D

#4 BenW92

BenW92

Made a start

• New Members +
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:24 AM

It was a hell of a trip, I understand that deliveries will not always be made in time so if Nick had decided to tell me it couldn't be done, I would have been fine with that.

Instead he went well beyond my expectations to get it done!

I have been keeping an eye out for your MX5 when out and about corders, not seen many modded ones around here to be fair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users