Mazda MX-5 Miata banner

Scissors Inside - V2.0!

6K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  lingl9z 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Following on from the last thread, I'm pleased to announce that the Scissors Inside stickers are back with a facelift!

They are now slightly smaller, measuring approx. 4.5" x 4" (I shall confirm this). This means that they now just about fit on a Eunos rear panel to the right of the number plate, avoiding the boot lock. The previous ones did not from what I remember. The new ones are also slightly pinker, which is nice. The quality is also very good and they're easy to fit.

Yuki is already sporting a v2.0, but you'll have to excuse her filthy arse...

They are the same price as the v1.0 stickers, £3 each delivered. I currently have about 4-5 available but will be having batches of 10 run off as an when required. If you would like one, please post up or drop me a PM. Other colours may be a possibility depending on interest, although I am unsure whether the costs would change.

See less See more
#5 ·
I'll take 2!

Nick

#8 ·
Sorry about the lack of response peeps, been on holiday and busy since I got back. I need to get another batch made up, I'll confirm when they're done and you guys will have some put aside if you still wanted them.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Heh. I'll prod the printer again, he did say he was going to run off another batch of 10 so I'll give him a nudge and try to get some out to people for Christmas.

EDIT:- Batch of 10 will be run later on today.

#12 ·
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I now have 10 shiny new stickers!

Those that have said they wanted one have had theirs reserved. By my reckoning, 4 have been reserved so I'll put those aside. If I've not heard from you within a week or so, I'll send them out to others. If you posted in this thread asking for one and you still want one then please send me a PM and I'll give you my Paypal details. They're ?3 each delivered.

#14 ·
Yay! Nice one Alastair. Looks good.

I still have more available for those looking at the topic and wondering "Hmm, I bet that would look good on my car"...

#16 ·
I've definitely still got one of the old ones and I'm pretty sure I have a couple of the new ones left. If not, I can have some more printed up.

#18 ·
I certainly have!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.