Mazda MX-5 Miata banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traders - Please Read

Tags
forum info
2M views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Daz 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
All traders on the site must be registered. A trader is someone who uses their Nutz account to sell goods or services, or promote their business in any way (by way of username, avatar, signature, profile etc). It also includes members who sell on Nutz using classified ads for profit (e.g. breakers). It does not affect regular classified ads.

There is an annual fee for trader registration that must be paid before commencement of trading on the site.

This is part of a program of changes to the site for traders and advertisers, there will be benefits of promoting your business and other options that you can discuss with me directly such as banner ads and affiliate marketing options as well as a directory of registered traders for the members to use, also your user type will identify you to the membership as an authorised trader.

This does not affect regular members.

Don't PM me with questions - fill in the Trade Enquiry form, including as much information as possible about your business.

DO NOT IGNORE this notification, ALL TRADERS must comply. If you're not sure if you're affected, email me with details of your situation - but please use common sense here and don't just email me asking when it's obvious that you aren't affected by this. And don't contact me asking for details just to be nosey either, I'm a busy man and it won't be appreciated.

Daz

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.