Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:44 AM
Any link to this place?
I could only find one place in the uk that did them and after factoring in delivery it was more than £200.
Here's the linkhttp://mazda-mx5.sgp...m Skirt/id=1002
Chaste White Mk2 1.8 'RS' - Build Thread
* Engine and Drivetrain - JDM 1.8 146bhp, 6 Speed Box, ME221 ECU (on order) XTD 10lbs flywheel, ITG Maxogen Induction Kit, Jackson Racing HT Leads, Larini/Flyin Miata S/S Cat Back Exhaust, Alu Radiator
* Brakes - Mk2.5 Sport Discs and Calipers, EBC Yellowstuff Pads, Wilwood bias valve, Maruha(front)/Hel(rear) Braided Brake Lines, ATE TYP200 Brake Fluid, Master Cylinder Stopper
* Suspension - Bilstein B14 Coilovers, AK Automotive Alignment Set Up, Dash Racing Front Strut Brace, P5 Frame Rails (still to be fitted)
* Wheels and Tyres - 15" x 6.5 Ultralite G-Spec (5.6kg), 195/50/15 Yokohama AD08R
* Exterior - OEM Front Splitter, OEM Sideskirts, Vindi Ducktail Spoiler
* Interior - MK1 RS Kevlar Recaro seats, Carbing 4 Point Roll Bar, 330mm OMP wheel, White Lockwood Dials