2635 replies to this topic

#2621 laz001

laz001

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

Hi,

My name is Laz and my wife and I recently purchased a white, Mk1 Eunos Roadster jap import!

eunos.jpg?psid=1

Here we are about to set off on a roadtrip!!

eunos2.jpg?psid=1

Love this car, it's a lot of fun!

#2622 caitlin

caitlin

Made a start

• New Members +
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

Hi I'm Caitlin.

I've just got a mariner blue 1.6 import MK1, it drives great, rattles a bit and is due to get a turbo in the next few months. Urk.

I've got billions of hobbies that will come rambling to life if you guys accept me into your club.

I live in the rainy wastes of Scotland and do motorbikes too.

Right, that's me. I'm off to order some stuff to get the green out of the soft top.

#2623 paulo_portal

paulo_portal

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

Hello I'm Paùlo

I'm the owner of a nb1 from 98 , twilight blue. I'm deep in love with it i must admit ... :driving:

It has some rust so in the coming year i will work on a solution for this.

Apart from that point, my goal is to put as much as possible rare items on it, mx5s have a long story in customisation and i'm completely into this as far as it's made in the right way.

Don't want to have a stance car, or cambered car. I just want to have a classic retro look with vintage jdm items like Artworks Dewa or Nardi tokyo...

I don't like turbo's... maybe one day i will go for SC... but for the moment clearly not my priority.

I've put some photos of it on my gallery so feel free to comment and tell your opinion ;)

Cheers

Paùlo

#2624 Mowgli

Mowgli

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:17 AM

Hi Mowgli here.Retired with new toy to play with.

2001Sport 70,000 miles and rust in usual spots,About to do front chassis legs since i have been into rodding for years and have most in the way of equiptment.

Have bought repair sections and then onto rear sills and arches just as a precaution.

End goal Rocketeer conversion with Jag V6.

#2625 Mowgli

Mowgli

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:23 AM

Hi Mowgli here.Retired with new toy to play with.

2001Sport 70,000 miles and rust in usual spots,About to do front chassis legs since i have been into rodding for years and have most in the way of equiptment.

Have bought repair sections and then onto rear sills and arches just as a precaution.

End goal Rocketeer conversion with Jag V6.

#2626 noscript

noscript

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

Hi.. Bought a 2005 mk2.5 icon, looking to add to it and create a promotional vehicle for my business. its currently had all the previous kit removed, and will be undergoing body work before we start to built it up.

#2627 Andy7272

Andy7272

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

Hello everyone....

My name is Andy and Ive owned 2005 Arctic for several years now, I bought it as a second car relatively rust free as I'd always intended to aqquire one at some point (a bright yellow Daytona originally...) Mine is Sunlight Silver and became my main car immediatley as my Other was stolen a few months later. I was lucky enough to buy the correct hard top in Sheffield the following year and proceeded to use the car throughout some foul weather, it seemed to rain incessantly one year and despite rigid servicing and maintnance it quietly bubbled away in the usual places until it failed the MOT this month, biting the bullet I decided work needed to be done and managed to have it brought back to life immediatley by a fantastic body shop in the locale. The bodywork is incredible and I will continue with the wheels next which are original eikken ? and then the front bumper and bonnet. The car has 71000 on the clock as I only do around 4000 annually and it flew through the re-test, the tester was blown away with the work done ! I have recently bought supposedly the last two Arctic badges from mx5 parts as the bodyshop left them off due to one having a missing insert -I would love to know the correct placement measurementfor under the repeaters as I want them bang on..... :-)
Also id be interested in tyre suggestions for a summer runner as shes going to be garaged in winter from now on, I feel I owe it the rest !!

Best Wishes

Andy

#2628 DomV77

DomV77

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:28 PM

Hey everyone!

New owner of a MK3 2.0 Sport and I cant stop driving it :D (until I got concussed that is).
Thought I'd join here to converse with some fellow 5 fans!
Got a few upgrades planned and will be sharing if people are interested!

#2629 Linotype

Linotype

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:40 AM

Hi there: Ex-pat pensioner living in Cape Town (for my sins  :yes: ). Have a Mk2.5, silver, only ride her when the wind doesn't blow!!

#2630 john44

john44

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

Hi

had a euphonic 04 plate for 3 years now  read forum a lot but just joined

john  from chesterfield

#2631 Cecel2

Cecel2

One post wonder

• New Members +
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

Hello All, I'm finally introducing myself here after used a lot the forum for a mini supercharger install on my 5.

#2632 Sadteacher

Sadteacher

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:15 PM

Hi.

I'm new here. Looking to get first mx5.
Get nervous about all the stories of RUST!! Want MX 5 for a daily drive thro country to work
Had a 1964 midget which I loved but was unreliable also a fiat cinquecento sporting which I loved too!
mX5 replacement for my Fabia green line which is in the scrap bin. Only 8 years old.

#2633 CaliforniaKid

CaliforniaKid

Made a start

• New Members +
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:40 AM

Hi all, been lurking for a while!! Bought myself a 94 California last year and pottered around for the summer. Suspension and brakes were tired so full set of drilled and grooved on order with new pads, Tein street advanced waiting to be fitted. MX5 dan radiator and hoses in the post too. Then start looking at bearings, bushes etc. FI next year also got my Kraken manifold and decent TD04 from eBay (fingers crossed!). May need some help eventually when I get to the wideband etc from anyone in the Leeds area??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2634 <Ben>

<Ben>

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:11 PM

Hey there, I'm Ben, 17 years old and just bought a 1.8 1998 Mazda mx5 S mk2. Almost immaculate condition and as I can't drive it quite yet, looking to work on it in the meantime. Will probably seek advice as I am new to this "owning a sports car":D

#2635 Louisal

Louisal

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

s-l1600.jpg

#2636 NB Miata

NB Miata

One post wonder

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:05 PM

Hello all.

Am a member of the Miata.net forum since 2008 and discovered this forum by one of those members. Have had my 1999 since 2003 (second owner) and when the time allows, have made modifications to it over the years, my Miata keeps getting more fun to drive by the day. Cheers! -Kevin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users